Old Pictorials

Gator Boat Co. Wooden Boat Building Forum

Moderators: Dennis In Texas, NCSUDucker

Old Pictorials

Postby billfolder » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:34 pm

I remember there were alot of pictorials on "How To's" on the old board, did any of those survive the crash? or did the builders that came up with them happen to save them and are going to re-post them at some time?

The one that stands out in my mind I believe Brad did and it was for a scarfing jig made out of scrape wood. It would help me since I could not find 16' clear pine boards and so I bought 10 footers and was going to use the pictorial to build one.

As always any help appreciated
Tony
billfolder

Re: Old Pictorials

Postby NCSUDucker » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:12 pm

billfolder wrote:I remember there were alot of pictorials on "How To's" on the old board, did any of those survive the crash? or did the builders that came up with them happen to save them and are going to re-post them at some time?

The one that stands out in my mind I believe Brad did and it was for a scarfing jig made out of scrape wood. It would help me since I could not find 16' clear pine boards and so I bought 10 footers and was going to use the pictorial to build one.

As always any help appreciated
Tony

I'll see if I can't find the pictures from the tutorial and post it again. At the very least, I'll get you a picture of the "sled" that is used to set it up on the table saw.

Brad
Toller Boatworks or become a fan of Toller Boatworks on facebook
NCSUDucker

Return to Boat Building