***PLEASE READ*** Before emailing/calling Brad Taylor

Gator Boat Co. Wooden Boat Building Forum

Moderators: Dennis In Texas, NCSUDucker

***PLEASE READ*** Before emailing/calling Brad Taylor

Postby NCSUDucker » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Hey guys.

I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way, but I cannot count the number of times I have received emails/phonecalls about "when am I going to receive my plans? Do I have another contact number for Gator Boats? etc..."

I simply volunteer to moderate these boards because I enjoy watching other people's boats come together and I enjoy helping others.

HOWEVER, I have NO connection with Gator Boats other than that. I do not know when plans are being mailed, I cannot give you any other contact info, I do not have any other phone numbers.

Again, I'm not trying to sound pissy but it is definitely beginning to get old getting my butt chewed for something I have no control over.

Brad
Toller Boatworks or become a fan of Toller Boatworks on facebook
NCSUDucker

Re: ***PLEASE READ*** Before emailing/calling Brad Taylor

Postby hdflame » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:56 am

NCSUDucker wrote:Hey guys.

I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way, but I cannot count the number of times I have received emails/phonecalls about "when am I going to receive my plans? Do I have another contact number for Gator Boats? etc..."

I simply volunteer to moderate these boards because I enjoy watching other people's boats come together and I enjoy helping others.

HOWEVER, I have NO connection with Gator Boats other than that. I do not know when plans are being mailed, I cannot give you any other contact info, I do not have any other phone numbers.

Again, I'm not trying to sound pissy but it is definitely beginning to get old getting my butt chewed for something I have no control over.

Brad

Brad,

I saw your post and I know you've been on here for a while. About a year or so ago, I decided to order some plans but couldn't get anyone to answer my emails. I was going to order the full set of 8 plans and 2 paddles but wanted to make sure they were still in business before ordering.

I know you don't have any connection with Gator Boats, but just wondered if you knew if they're still in business. I didn't want to order before checking with someone on here.

Sorry to bother you and thanks in advance for the help. Feel free to email me if you don't want to answer in the forum.

Bobby Riddle
Sanford, NC
919-353-1096
hdflame

Postby NCSUDucker » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:37 pm

No problem with questions like that! There for a while give people would me and give me an ear full about plans. Gator boats is still in business.

Brad
Toller Boatworks or become a fan of Toller Boatworks on facebook
NCSUDucker

Postby DuckMulisha » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:41 pm

I sure hope so, I put in for my plans AGAIN. I didnt see my card get charged the first time so maybe it didnt go through...hopefully this time it will.
DuckMulisha

Return to Boat Building